EmployerXG – The paperless solution for electronic monthly remittance!
Sign Up Now
Employers can now enjoy the flexibility and convenience of entering reports online instead of preparing paper reports. They also have the luxury of scheduling their report to be processed and paid on a particular date, which eliminates postage expense in addition to adding the security of paying via EFT as opposed to the cost of generating a paper check each month. If you have any questions, or are interested in using the EmployerXG portal or would like to see a demo, please contact:
Ewa Bak (312) 233-8795
EmployerXG is a tool that enables employers to submit monthly fringe benefit contributions using the Internet. When employers upload or enter remittance data using the portal, the program communicates any data errors so employers can correct them before processing. The amount due is automatically calculated for the employer based on the collective bargaining agreement in effect for the work dates entered. Employers can then schedule an EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) for a specific date. The remittance data may be posted automatically without operator intervention, or paused for operator/ supervisor review.
- Employers can enjoy the ease of using the Internet to complete and submit monthly remittance forms.
- Employers may reconcile contribution amounts immediately.
- Enter the remittance from virtually anywhere. All you need is a PC and Internet connection.
- Reduce costly data entry mistakes by eliminating manual entry.
- Reduce expenses by eliminating the printing and mailing of remittance forms.
- Complete the remittance process electronically without operator intervention.
- Submit employer contributions via EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer).
- Use previously completed remittance forms/data files as starting points to create new files.
- Display a summary page of total contributions entered.
- Print a detailed record of the transaction.
- Receive a confirmation email upon receipt of a transaction.